Matthew 1:15 NLT
15 “The time promised by God has come at last!” he announced. “The Kingdom of God is near! Repent of your sins and believe the Good News!”
What is a Christian?
In this series, instead of having a "Big Idea" with each message, we will be building a definition of what it means to be a Christian.
A Christian is someone who is following Jesus by devoting his or her life to the Kingdom vision of Jesus.
· What stood out to you from the Scripture passage and/or this week's message?
· In what ways is God challenging you and/or encouraging you through the message?
· What are your dreams? What has God placed on your heart that as an area of the world he wants you to engage in and make a difference in?
· What kinds of things get in the way of you living into the dreams God has placed on your heart?
· In the Lord's Prayer, we pray "your kingdom come, your will be done, on earth as it is in heaven." What would it look like for God's Kingdom to come in your relationships? In your workplace? At your school? In your family?